Tracking device

I got one, brought it with me when I crossed the country via the Transamerica trail on a dirt bike couple years ago so my family would know where to send the coroner if the worst happened by sending off an alert if no movement is detected for a period of time, that and it lets u set up a website so people u choose can follow your progress via breadcrumbs dropped at selected time intervals, it turned out to be entertaining for the fam. Has an sos button too if your screwed with no cell service, that signal goes to emergency personal local to your location, it's all done thru GPS. My daughter had to set it up for me as I'm terrible with technology, I'm surprised i could post this reply lol.

My Caterpillar cell phone has an SOS button on it.

Turns out if I push it, it'll send a message to a group that says something along of the lines of ''I've fallen and I can't get up'' along with my lat and long.

I actually thought I was gonna have to use it, middle of nowhere not a soul around somewhere west of Moab Utah the trail turned into boulders and rock faces, kept falling was beating the shit out of my klr, sweating and getting tired, it was sink or swim.... What are u thinking of using it for chuck? Its works well very reliable, a bit pricey by the time u buy the device and activate the service..

Not planning on buying one. Just saw the ad, and thot some TR owner with a high degree of anxiety, may want one.
All of my vehicles are equipped with devices, that remove the threat, before the fact.;)

*****Mine too. The actual remover of the threat only weighs between 115 and 230 grains as well, and has a pretty high rate of speed once let loose... :LOL: The SPOT trace device does work well though - I know pilots and hikers/campers that have them as backup for other devices in case they have to make an emergency landing, or have catastrophic failure of other communication systems, etc.. Remarkably inexpensive compared to what was available only a few years back at a much higher cost.