You can type here any text you want

traction action

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Don

Banned
what is the differance between the traction bars and lift bars for our cars? Also does any one make and adjustable torque arm for our car?

you don't need "lift bars", "traction bars", or torque arms with a G -body 4 link suspension.....boxed uppers & lowers and a good sway bay will yield 60' times well into the 1.3's

( I guess if you really want a "torque arm" you could get a GNX.....)

no I just was asking how much does a 4 link go for our cars...also who makes them?

4-link

They pretty much already have a 4-link. Most folks at some point (as their car gets much faster) put on adjustable uppers, boxed lowers, maybe airbags, pinion snubber.... I also think they have a control arm re-location bracket for either the uppers or lowers... not sure which..... that will change the instant center...... but for the most part..... the factory 4-link works pretty good IMHO.

HTH

no I just was asking how much does a 4 link go for our cars...also who makes them
You get one for FREE with every G body! And they are made by General Motors.

anybody ever think about using one of the aftermarket 12-bolt F-body rear ends with torque arm, to get a cheap heavy-duty GNX-type rear suspension on a GN? seems you oughta be able to get the F-body diff centersection with integral torque arm mounts, and G-body lower control arm mounts and coil-spring pockets mounted on the axle tubes. then you wouldn't have to mess with the fancy diff cover for the torque arm mounts. and it'd be a 12-bolt to boot. just day-dreaming...

Back