You can type here any text you want

Trade a 86 Aerocoupe 1 of 200 4 86 87 T BUICK

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BUICK BOY

Have a 86 Aerocoupe with a fresh motor and trans rebuild with 2000 miles on both.All original 305 HO with 200r4.New ac system blows snow balls.This 305 runs great with lots of power.Power windows work great.5000 in receipts for motor and trans, passes emission,Own a piece of NASCAR HISTORY 1 0F 200 will trade up or down for 86 87 turbo buick. GN is ok but would love a T TYPE NO big projects cars call 706 506 8016 for info YES ITS A 86 AEROCOUPE

Might wanna post that sucker on a monte ss site or gbody site maybe even ebay. Yes they're different and its cool to see one up close but I think you would have way better response somewhere else. But beings its up you just as well post some nice pics of it and location is always good. Yes your car is worth SOMETHING, but TRs are a bit more. I hope you do find someone to deal with,cause I guarantee that your first drive in an IC TR is gonna make you wish you woulda stuck THAT in your car for 5k!

Back