You can type here any text you want

trade modded turbo buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo grey

i have a heavily modded 81 regal with a 87 complete driveline.It has all the goodies,yet fully streetable,including a/c.
heres a quick run down.
87 engine,trans,rear end.
109 block,steel main caps,studs,std turbo crank,stock rods and piston/speed pro
rings. 204/214 cam,ported and polished stock heads and intake.kenny bell upper plenum,pt-72 turbo,83#siemmens inj,pte-front mount intercooler,3"discharge tubes,3"eastern stainless down pipe.3"stainless atr cat back exhaust.external waste gate. gen 6 dfi engine management.
200r4 fully built,10 vane front pump,perf clutches and shift kit.(im in the process of purchasing a trans brake.) 9"3500 art carr stall.
stock 10 bolt posi,boxed upper and lwrs.
car is gun metal grey.the body is in great shape,the interior is full gn,and very clean.
car has stock refinished t-wheels.can fit a 28/12.5 tire in the rear.(frame notched)
easy mid 10 sec car.everything is fresh.never been to the track,or even on the street since the new engine went in.
looking to trade for an old strip car preferably big block, that i can make somewhat streetlegal.
if ur interested,please send me some pics.
i will try to get some pics posted.
looking for some mid-high 10 second times wih this set up.

went 11.6's@116 with pte-54,and 42#inj.and a bone stock motor.

Any interest in a 1972 GS455 street/strip car? 1 of 1099 GS455's made in 1972.

Has a rebuilt buick 455 (supposed to be like a 496 stroker) to stage1 specs, 6.8 chevrolet rod, eagle crank, MSD, ps, pb, air car. Real nice driver that you can have fun with at the track.. Previous owner claimed motor made 523hp and a bunch of torque.

Edit: I see you're in Toronto.. Logistics would be a nightmare. Goodluck with the sale/trade.

Back