Trailblazer SS

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Beatiful White Trailblazer SS Just got devoured. Coming back from publix a clean White SS was going very slow in front of me didn't even notice it was an SS till i saw him peaking thru his side view mirror @ my car.. I got next to him to see if he wanted to get some. So far we were next to each other but no action.. So i just minded my own business. About a block later he is a car ahead of me and the person in front of him wanted to make a left turn so this guy jumps over to the right lane and floor's it. He slowed down and i wasn't planning on turning but i saw his right turn signal come on so i switched a few lanes and got behind him. He turns wide so i go on the inside. I wait for him to get on it and ofcourse..Like all chevy guys, he hits it before we are heads up next to each other... So i follow thru and give my 6 the gas Good thing i still got my MT's DR's on. Poor guy.... (Another LS in my belly) Fat bastard austin power's voice.. I should of asked him how does ethanol smell?
Your's truly, Chris

Great story. It's nice to read one of these kill stories where it is so well described,that I can visualize myself there.

Nice kill.

Haha. Sounds like he brought a knife to a gun fight. My TBSS was able to run mid 13's with a tune, intake, and exhaust. Not bad for a family hauler but it won't be able to touch a modded TR. I have since sold the TBSS and replaced it with an Ecoboost Flex. With nothing but a tune my Flex is just as quick as the TBSS was and gets much better MPG. Not to mention I have 3 rows of seating now. It feels good to have another turbo 6 in the stable. Nice kill!