You can type here any text you want

trans ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Very, very subtle.
Basically, you could swap one out for the other and never know there was a change.

The biggest diff is just the speedo "bullet".

The tag and valvebody are different.

Thats it.

I put a th350 in the GN and have the 200 needing a rebuild just sitting there. Just curious, if I rebuilt it and stuck it in the tta would there be any issues or concerns that would be need to be addressed to go from the GN to the tta?

I'm sure the case is the same and internal upgrades would be the same...but it never hurts to ask those who know.:)

I put a th350 in the GN and have the 200 needing a rebuild just sitting there. Just curious, if I rebuilt it and stuck it in the tta would there be any issues or concerns that would be need to be addressed to go from the GN to the tta?

I'm sure the case is the same and internal upgrades would be the same...but it never hurts to ask those who know.:)

you should have no problem throwing the GN tranny in the TTA.

I've done both and it seems to me that there is an electrical connector (I think drivers side)on the TTA that isn't on my GN. I need to look at it and find out what this diff is.

Back