You can type here any text you want

Translator install with LT1 maf

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PSID6

So I just replaced my stock maf with and a translator and LT1 maf in the paperwork it states that the LT1 maf is 6% rich compared to stock. I unplugged the ECM to reset it and took the car for a half hour ride and my BLM's were at 118 which makes sense being about 6% rich. So I removed 6.3% with my Scanmaster to bring it back to the default setting. Took the car for a ride again roughly 20 minutes to half hour and the BLM's are still at 118 just want to know if I am missing something or if I am going about it correctly

What is your MAF Base setting in the translator?

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

You are misunderstanding the instructions. The 6% rich note is referring to the WOT switch.

The Base switch should be on "3", if that's a little too rich, then try the leaner Base setting of "5".

What chip are you using?

Ok. There is no adjustment in that chip that will affect your low end BLM's. All those adjustments are for WOT.

Okay I just popped the cover off on the translator and my base setting and WOT setting is at zero please advise

That is the way I received the translator. I misunderstood the instructions as you stated, I have changed the base setting to three and left WOT at zero, so I can make adjustments with my Scanmaster, is this correct?

Yes, you can make adjustments to WOT fuel and timing with the scanmaster with the 5.7 chip.

Drive around a bit on that "3" base setting and see where the idle BLM ends up.

Well I drove around for 20 minutes and it is back to 128 thanks so much for your help Eric it pays in more ways than one to purchase the stuff you need from you. She's never run so good!

Back