You can type here any text you want

translator pro help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
I just purchased an 86 gn which has a translator pro speed density setup. I was just wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how to adjust the air/fuel ratio. I have read the manual a few times and im still lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jim

I just purchased an 86 gn which has a translator pro speed density setup. I was just wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how to adjust the air/fuel ratio. I have read the manual a few times and im still lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jim

What part is it you're having difficulty with? There's a table calle "AFR Tracking" with 7 rpm set points (for WOT A/F ratio) to set the commanded WOT A/F ratio. PTT (part throttle tracking) has several set points for A/F ratio setting. idle, cruise, and lean cruise.

This is my old car Dave. I told him just to make sure it's always around 10.80 A/F ratio. but he's wanting to know exactly how to adjust it. Hell I forgot already!!!

PS: It already has the Inovate W/B on it...for the one who mentioned it.

Scot W.

That's why I mentioned the "AFR Tracking" table for WOT tracking.

Back