You can type here any text you want

Transmission mounting on cross member?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1KWIKSIX

Looking for some help. Would anyone have some pictures / details on how the transmission mount fits on the cross member? 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if this helps any

Attachments

• AD8EE027-C0CB-4EA7-A008-22ACAFF4CBC4.jpeg
    AD8EE027-C0CB-4EA7-A008-22ACAFF4CBC4.jpeg
    410.6 KB · Views: 104
Should be bolt on mount through mounting hole, nut on mount bolt, & then the two bolts through the mount into the trans.

Been a while but that feels right 😂.

Need the rubber ends for each frame ends. There is a pair on each side.

Thanks Gentlemen,
Appreciste your help.
I was really looking for info on how the HR Parts N Stuff tranny mount attached to the cross member & transmission tail

Thanks Gentlemen,
Appreciste your help.
I was really looking for info on how the HR Parts N Stuff tranny mount attached to the cross member & transmission tail
If memory serves me correctly there is a small amount of grinding you have to do on the curled lip of the exhaust hanger to allow the H&R spacer to line up with the bolts that go into the tranny.
I can send a pic but it won’t be till tomorrow cause I’m currently out of town.

Thanks , I already had the grinding done & HR mount installed . Removed the tranny for repairs & in the process the mount as well as cross member were removed . Since they are now separated I do t recall how they went back together , wanted to verify prior to installing tranny back into the car

Back