transmission question?

V6-Sauce

...I got a question, when I floor the gas pedal the 1st gear overreves to like 6000rpm or more, it's like u have to let off so she can shift to second..driving normally it shifts fine, it's just when u floor it to the ground..can somebody tell if this can be repaired?, transmission fluid changed, new gasket, new filter, pan cleaned recently. Does it have to do with the torque converter? any idea's what it could be, everything was checked o.k when they drop the pan to change the fluid(it was pretty dirty)I just got it last summer, u think it was just poor matainence?....

thx

thx for replying back my friend....but I don't understand what u mean.....to fix this problem, needs a rebuilt?can u explain for me please:cool:

When I first got the car...It was owned by an older gentlemen, it was adjusted very soft...so the gears came alittle sooner. but I recently wanted to change the tranny fluid, filter and gasket...so he adjusted it with alittle tick not whiplash to the shift. For that tranny that's normal, but to answer ur question on the 1-2 shift, it feels alittle firmer and late...He basicly check everything under the pan, it's all working there. The next step would be to pull out the tranny to look more, might as well rebuilt the transmision was the answer I got....what do u guys think from ur experience, the car was mostly stock just with a adjustable regulator. I recently changed all fluids, valve cover gaskets, new regulator,fuel pump, hoses, wires, spark plugs, 009 injectors, hotwire, rjc boost controler, gas filter, hooker exhauslt, body bushings, intercooler cleaned, shorty cold air intake, TT 93 chip, rear seat brace kit, boost and water gauge and considering the tranny problem it would be better to run a safer boost set at 15 cold...also it still did the same thing before all these add-ons...

Attachments

• 0712091939a.jpg
    0712091939a.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 0405091538.jpg
    0405091538.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 0712091941.jpg
    0712091941.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 148