You can type here any text you want

Transmission rebuild

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mygn86

Anyone know of a good local (Miami) shop. I am limited on money and cannot afford to ship my trans to Perfromance Transmissions in CA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

been told to go....

I had once asked Jim Haas where i could take my TR to get my 911 converter installed and he suggested i try Gabby's Auto Works (GAW) near MIA. (305)477-5433 this is off the top of my head so there may be other opinions out there. Good Hunting.

TRANS SHOP

THERE IS SHOP IN MIAMI THAT DID MINES AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME, BUTIF YOU CALL HARPERS RACING THEY CAN GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER. AND THE PRICE WAS VERY RESONABLE.

Trainy Tech: 1-305-819-3030. Ask for Ivan. They did a rebuild for me with a super servo, borg warner bands and clutches, TCI shift kit and a cooler. I was very pleased. Car runs great. They were referred to me by Harpers racing in Ft. Lauderdale - 954-771-9577.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick responses. I appreciate the help! I hope to get it done soon. I'm saving for a 9x11 convertor also, I would like to do them at the same time. ;)

Back