trash talking mustang owner

topfuel

nitro sniffer
I've got a friend who drives a 90 mustang with $15k invested
in go fast parts. He runs 12.00 on motor and 11.40 on the bottle.
He is a real **** talker and we are always ripping on each other
(all in good fun) about fords and Buicks.
He told me "boost is what you need when you're climbing a
tree" and I responded "nitrous is for propelling whip cream and
slow ass mustangs", check www.reddiwip.com for more info.
Most recently he was ribbing me about TR's using the pro-pain
system and sent me some photos of TR's burned to the ground.
I said,"next time you catch a whiff of barbecued horse meat,
check your mustang for burn marks and you'll know you were
just smoked by a propane powered GN:D
This trash talking has been going on for awhile and it's fun as
hell to rip on fords, but I'm running out of material to use:rolleyes:
I know you guys probably love mustangs as much as I do, so
shoot me some good material to rip on this **** talking mustang
owner with a "throttle in a bottle"

Friends don't let freinds drive fords...

Mike, always be sure to remind him you're running his motor times on a mostly stock setup;) Also, I just found a Sept '86 Hot Rod magazine where they ran nitrous on a stock '86 GN, and it ran 12.3 at 111mph :)

Why not talk about dollars invested (or wasted in his case). $15k, plus the cost of that car to run a fast time of 11.40. That is a friggin' disgrace. Don't follow his advice in the stock market, his investments aren't worth a s#@t!

Those that can't run, talk!

When I was at this CIS course in mississipi, met a guy there who had a 2000 or so mustang gt, 4.6L v8 manual, w/ no apparent mods. The thing was a ragtop, and at hooters one day he started talking **** about my car, so I told him let's run and find out. We agree on $50 the next chance we get at the track. Every wednesday that rolled around he chickened out of, and I ran the 14.6 in my sig on the last wednesday we were there. That was the first run I had -ever- made, in -any- car. I'm learning a cool mustang owner is sometimes more the exception than the rule. Or I'm just spoiled by knowing so many TR types ;)

Why don't you just challenge him. Tell him you only want one car length for each less piston you have. You should beat him by 4 or 5 .

Here's the great part, after the class was over, I came back to my regular duty station and he went back to his. Different bases, but they're both in the same town (san antonio). My car is crunched up right now (see link in sig), but once it's straigthened up I might see how I do against him if I find him again. I have no doubts that after I fixed some bugs, it'd rape him. I have a 160* tstat and new housing ready to go in, that should help a good bit, plus some other neat parts lying around at home but the car is in Houston getting fixed. Maybe I'll put some incentive there to get him to race me, like he gets a .5s lead or something and I'll still win lol.

All the standards..

I'm sure these have been said already...

FORD spells...

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Found
On
Road
Dead

Fifth
On
Race
Day

(only a first and second place in a drag race :))

FORD spelled backwards

Driver
Returns
On
Foot

And for the Nitro 'stangs...

Only babies suck on bottles, real men get blown.

Since nobody else said it.

Wow, this reminds me of a sort of funny with one of my best friends who has a Mustang that he races. At the time, I had a subscription to I believe it was 5.0 magazine. When renewal time came up I was offered a free 1 year gift subscription to anyone of my choice. Well, his last name is McNutt, and I got the subscription sent to MyButt. Now all of our friends greet him with "Whats up, MyButt?" I think the lady at 5.0 magazine laughed harder than I did! :D

Yesterday I bought a case of tranny fluid and a few rolls of duct tape in a local store. When I went through the check-out the guy running the cash register said.....

"Oh, you must have a Ford."

I'm still chuckling over that one. :)

i know some one like that, but he helped my build my el camino, and hes a cool guy, but he dosent believe my grand national will ever beat his sons ford mustang that runs 11's on spray... i told him to watch out because one day by big old heavy buick was going to sneak up and bite him in the ass... but he thinks it will never happen. hes one of those people that knows a lot about n/a cars chevy or ford but when it comes to turbo buicks... hes lost, and i am going to teach them a lesson :D

-neil

I always chuckle internally at your sick vendor defendor, such good mph but bad ET. I bet because of that he's assuming your car is a supra lol. btw there are tons of tr's in the 10s, why not 'call one in' just to prove the guy wrong until you beat him yourself?

Originally posted by jastrckl
I always chuckle internally at your sick vendor defendor, such good mph but bad ET. I bet because of that he's assuming your car is a supra lol. btw there are tons of tr's in the 10s, why not 'call one in' just to prove the guy wrong until you beat him yourself?

what are you trying to say? im a sick indivdual? im confused... kinda like this guy :confused:

anyways i must beat the guy on my own... because when he sees me beat him he will come up with some sort of lame excuse.. and i can be like haha my six banger kicked you booty..

-neil

:D LOL
Zero Tolerance...that cracks me up man, I'm gonna use that one.
I also liked the cashiers comment about the duct tape and tranny
fluid, thats funny stuff.
The mustang getting spanked by the truck is priceless, typical
mustang excuses, blah blah blah....I'll be sure to forward that
right over to him.
I'm also going to send him some photos of a can of reddiwip
mounted in my trunk with a hose attached to it, and show him
my attempt at "cheap horsepower in a can" lol...

I've raced this stang twice, I lost on a holeshot the first time,
no excuses:eek:
The second race he used his bottle and dusted me:mad:
It is my mission to beat this thing just once, and when I do
he'll be hearing about it for a long time...GUARANTEED

Just quietly listen and take all of his talk while you secretly accumulate a budget to work with over time.When you get enough stuf go for a known 10 second combo you can afford.Add the mods unannounced and get it dialed in then once you set go get em,.He will think you have been the man all along and feel like this:( and:eek:

vendor defendor: I meant -sig-. my bad. I just think it's odd our cars ran times two tenths off but you mph so much higher. with some good traction you'd probably smoke me big time.