You can type here any text you want

TR's FS in the Atlanta area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

efi-street

Anyone know of any decent deals on an '86-'87 in the area. I sold my Supra yesterday and am looking for a new toy. I'm sure someone knows of one for sale that isn't listed on this site.

Thanks
-Clay

3 GN's in today's AJC

Hey Clay,

I saw three for sale in the classifieds- AJC today. Did you see those? One was a 87 GN, dig dash, 70k miles, for $11,500, second was a 86 GN with less miles than that for $10,000, and last one was a 87 needing some resto work which was less money. Would you consider black or are you looking for a T-Type of Limited Turbo? If I were you, I'd look for a 87 Limited Turbo. If I ever get another down the line, that will be my next one. Would have to be chromed out of course! If I could spec it, it would also have leather, an astoroof, and be sage green in color. Rare one, huh? I'd travel to get that one! One way ticket to whereever and drive that baby back. Maybe in a few years.... I'll keep a look out for you. Might want to scour Auto Trader.com?

How are ya'll liking Hot 'Lanta?

Later....

I know of 2 around Atlanta...1 is a 34K mile clean 87 for 19.5K and the other is a project down in Newnan...lowest I could get on him was 6500...rusty,exhuast leaks...
The first one is north Atanlta.
Jim

Re: 3 GN's in today's AJC

Originally posted by Evans Ward
Hey Clay,

I saw three for sale in the classifieds- AJC today. Did you see those? One was a 87 GN, dig dash, 70k miles, for $11,500, second was a 86 GN with less miles than that for $10,000, and last one was a 87 needing some resto work which was less money. Would you consider black or are you looking for a T-Type of Limited Turbo? If I were you, I'd look for a 87 Limited Turbo. If I ever get another down the line, that will be my next one. Would have to be chromed out of course! If I could spec it, it would also have leather, an astoroof, and be sage green in color. Rare one, huh? I'd travel to get that one! One way ticket to whereever and drive that baby back. Maybe in a few years.... I'll keep a look out for you. Might want to scour Auto Trader.com?

How are ya'll liking Hot 'Lanta?

Later....

I called about the '86 in the ajc. He actually has 3 for sale. Two are out of my price range and the '86 has T-Tops. Sill a possibility, but I'd rather find a nice hardtop. I may have to make a trip over to Alabama if CCaruth ever gets back with me on his '87.

We like the area fine, but my wife and I are both originally from this area, so it's not really anything new.

Originally posted by Ttype83
I know of 2 around Atlanta...1 is a 34K mile clean 87 for 19.5K and the other is a project down in Newnan...lowest I could get on him was 6500...rusty,exhuast leaks...
The first one is north Atanlta.
Jim

Both are way overpriced. If I was going to spend that much money, I'd be flying up to see TwoBryans for his 6k mile silver T for $18k.

A car in the south with rust for $6500...no thanks. Must be out of his mind. He better take it up north and try to sell it.

Originally posted by efi-street
Both are way overpriced. If I was going to spend that much money, I'd be flying up to see TwoBryans for his 6k mile silver T for $18k.

A car in the south with rust for $6500...no thanks. Must be out of his mind. He better take it up north and try to sell it.
Yes if I was going to spend that kind of money I would get one from him.

The rusty one was listed for 8500... :rolleyes: was upset when I went there and saw it's condintion. Glad I only drove 9 miles.

Didn't think you would want either, but just in case.
Jim

For sale

One of our club members knows a guy in the Atlanta area that has one for sale....I don't know anything about it..... E-mail him at :

Bean, Ron
Ron.Bean@delta.com

Ron has the info and phone #

:) Alan

Back