You can type here any text you want

tryin to figure things out

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stangbangin69

new gn owner here tryin to learn about these cars... mine has alot of aftermarket stuff that i'm tryin to learn about also.. it's got a hypertech chip but how do you tell what it's programmed for??? it reads...

part # 413 72
hypertech (c 19)
serial # 465 860

i don't have a scanmaster or logger yet so any recommendations?? thnx anthony

the easiest thing to do (and best) is to order a chip for your car from TurboTweak. Then take the hypertec chip and use it to level out that pesky uneven patio table by placing it under one of the table legs.

Start posting pics and what known info you have on what was done to the car. Then we can help identify (as best as possible) your combo.

Get a scantool as soon as possible. This way you will be able to tell how the car is running. If all is well, then why change things.

You do need to know your combo before throwing parts at it though.

I use Powerlogger and a TT chip.
Get an alky kit from SMC or Alkycontrol.

I would rate those two suggestions as #1 and #1.1.

hehehe... good suggestions notacarlo... it's a whole new world than that of the ls1's (from whence i came)... i'm tryin to sell my camaro parts so i can afford some of this buick stuff... thnx :biggrin:

Back