You can type here any text you want

TT/A at Atlantic City Classic Auto Auction yesterday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well I'm 90% sure that Phillyturbosix (Jim C.) was there with some other Magna Members....

Jimmy, any pics?? Thanks in Advance.... :)

Nc

I am located in Trinity, NC about 1 1/2 hours away from RDU.

Weather year round is nice. This winter has been very mild with several weeks into the upper 60's. I have lived in NC all my life and I visited other parts of the USA. I like NC best. Small town feeling everywhere. 2 hours from the mountians and 3 1/2 from a beech. Plenty of back roads to cut loose on. Winters are very good here also. No snow!! Best of all Lowes Motor Speedway is close plus most of the race teams.

I went Saturday and was hoping the TTA was still there but I could not find it. Place was packed with to many people. Lot of nice cars there. Someone said the TTA had a sign for 15 or 16K that was all the info posted on it. I wanted to go Friday and check it out (thats when it was auctioned) but didn't feel like riding down alone and 3 others that were gonna go all bailed on me so I went only Sat. There was one GN there some Dub mess with lcd monitors all over the place. Guy did a real crap job on how to make a GN look like $hit. I'll never go again on a Saturday to that auction. I felt bad for all the cars all kinda kids were running their zippers up and down the sides. I would'nt sell a Yugo at that auction ever. :mad:

jswmotor said:
I am located in Trinity, NC about 1 1/2 hours away from RDU.

Weather year round is nice. This winter has been very mild with several weeks into the upper 60's. I have lived in NC all my life and I visited other parts of the USA. I like NC best. Small town feeling everywhere. 2 hours from the mountians and 3 1/2 from a beech. Plenty of back roads to cut loose on. Winters are very good here also. No snow!! Best of all Lowes Motor Speedway is close plus most of the race teams.

I'm moving to a friends vacation home in Raleigh. I'll have time to look for a permanent home while living there.

The places I like so far are Brier Creek CC,Preston and Weston. Besides cars, I just got addicted to Golf(I still can't believe I like this game). :confused:

Golf here also. I cant figur out why I like it. You will be close to golf around here. They are at every corner.

Back