You can type here any text you want

Tt Chip And Translator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SNOWBIRD

I would like to know if the base knob in the lt1 translator which came with tt chip should be on number 1 or 2 ....metanol inj..60 lbs mototrons

If you're talking about the MAF BASE knob, then that depends on your MAF sensor. If you're sure it's a 3" LT1 sensor, then there are 3 possible settings.

position 0 (zero) is the base setting for the LT1. Position 1 (one) is a bit richer than base, and position 2) is a bit leaner than base.

If it's a 3.5 then you want to use the 3.5 settings:

MAF BASE 3 is the base setting, setting 4 is richer than 3, setting 5 is leaner than 3

Dave's thinking of the 3" sensor. Here's the settings on the back of the Translator cover:

Translator625.JPG

The 3.5 inch is "0", and you can use 1 or 2 to adjust BLM's.

OMG!! What a stupid mistake, Thanks for catching that Eric!!!

my blms are at 133 and the knob is at number 2 ...I am not sure if i got it from you like that eric or i could of changed it will putting it to 0 bring blms to 128

133 is good. There is no particular reason to have BLM's right on 128. The car won't run any different. However, if you change it to 0, it is possible that it would be closer, maybe a little lower than 128. If you decide to try it, I would reset the ECM to let it relearn from scratch (not required, but it will learn faster that way with my chip).

Eric

THANKS ERIC AND DAVE,,I turned it down to 0 and just started it up and it went to 131 without disconnecting ecm or driveing around .tomorrow is another day.:)

Back