You can type here any text you want

TT chip settings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86GN-862+2

I know every car is different but please post up. I am interested to know what you guys think. What would you consider to be a good setting for the WOT fuel for all gears--#1 in TT chip. WOT fuel first gear--#2. WOT timing --#3. And laslty WOT timing --#4 in TT chip. My sig shows pretty much what got done on the car so far. Thanks ahead of time to all who reply!

You will always see the reply "every car is unique"

This winter here in E.Tn I turned off my Alky, lowered my timing 1st/2nd as well as 3rd/4th
Dropped my boost down to about 16# and added a smidge of fuel

You just have to play with it.

Alky chip timing is pretty straight forward although I have bumped it up to 25 degrees in first just to see.

As far as adding fuel... go to the alky section and read Razors sticky on tuning with Alk.... that should give you more then enough info on getting started.

hth
Mike

I know every car is different but please post up. I am interested to know what you guys think. What would you consider to be a good setting for the WOT fuel for all gears--#1 in TT chip. WOT fuel first gear--#2. WOT timing --#3. And laslty WOT timing --#4 in TT chip. My sig shows pretty much what got done on the car so far. Thanks ahead of time to all who reply!

In order to get the help that your looking for you need to give us more information. Are you running ALKY, race gas, pump gas, are you talking about street driving or track. What boost levels are you wanting to run? There is not enough information here to let us help you.
Eric's (TurboTweak) chips come pretty much ready to go unless you are changing the parameters, i.e. - raising the boost, etc.

I've been working on my car since I bought it. I just want it to run a tad better than stock according to the performance upgrades in my signature. I am learning as I go about how these cars work as I don't have $$ to pay a certified mechanic to do the work. The car is a daily driver at this time and I don't see me running it at the track unless I work out all the bugs. The biggest bugs right now are 1. Crappy take off which Feels like it never downshifts to first gear at every stop. 2. Crappy 2-3 shift because it hangs on second gear and won't shift unless I do part throttle 3. Limited boost to 10lbs which does go up when that little is disconnected---looking into a manual boost controller and will tear into the wastegate to inspect if the puck makes a complete seal. Being my daily and being broke I am slowly addressing these issues. The adding of fuel did help a bit on the O2 counts hovering around 800 when making a run. I am going to do some more reading about the timing to see if it helps when the computer pulls 2-4 degrees every now and then. Octane is 91 because that's what we available in this city. Just want to get running without issues nothing fancy. Thank you again and keep it coming please. Jr

Back