You can type here any text you want

TT CHIP What can i expect

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TSHOCK84

i just bought a nice 87gn...i dont really want to do any mods but i was thinking about getting a chip for street use....what kind of differnce can i expect getting a chip...is it worth it?..my car is all stock running 93oct.
thanks

TT Chip

Highly recommend Eric Marshall's TT chip (www.turbotweak.com). Its one of the few that can be adjusted through a scanmaster. Also his support is top notch. I got my first one, stock gn 69k miles, and the entire driveability changed just adding his chip. I was AMAZING...

Highly recommend Eric Marshall's TT chip (www.turbotweak.com). Its one of the few that can be adjusted through a scanmaster. Also his support is top notch. I got my first one, stock gn 69k miles, and the entire driveability changed just adding his chip. I was AMAZING...

I agree. Better driveability, performance, and smoother idle. The TT chip is matched to todays fuels. A simple no brainer.

I have a modded 87, see in sig..., and I went to Erics alky chip after installing Razors system and all of my little quirps went away. I would say that it was due to the TT chip about 95%. I have not contacted Eric about some future planning to get my combo matched better, but I feel that he will help and do everything he can to help us out in this turbo community.

Just my $.02 US

Which seems to be worth less on a daily basis, LOL...

Mike

You can expect (assuming all systems are functional and working properly).... for your car to start, idle, and drive better than it ever has..... period.

Night and day from what you have now idle will be much better and performance will be great A plus to Eric hes the man

Back