You can type here any text you want

tt chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zues1

hey guys trying to figure out where to start just bought car w/mods already would like to take test & tune and get a base line before anymore mods but dont know where to start kinda new to buicks car has turbo tweak chip,ls1mass air, translator,presision f/m,61 turbo,rjc plate,accufab reg,th dp,rjc underdrive ported heads?supposibly bottom end? inj( microtron injgas006 4211po9251, ingraved on inj h5556h4205)dont know what these are?west coast conv,how do i find out what my chip is?(93oct, race gas), where is base timing tried on tt site wouldnt let me post how should i start 93 oct race gas ect any suggestions must appreciated thanks mike

Pull the chip out of the ECM it will tell you what it is for (Injectors and if its a street chip or race. It will also have a part number on it. You might have to call Eric and he will tell you everything you will need to know about the chip.) Very Important.... Disconnect the battery and the ECM orange wire that should be back of the battery before you pull the chip out.

thnks one fast gn i never thought to look on backside all the other chips i have are full throttle bob baileys i think they are writen on front side thanks very much it told me alot (fuel timing etc) thanks again mike

oh yeh by the way this chip istt5.6 1747 60#race 104 24*/21*22-24 psi is that why this thing is very lean on pump gas(93oct plugs are very clean fire almost at threads)trying to learn any help most appreciated thanks mike

Back