TTA - 11k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a shame the tta is a great car and with only 11,000 mile I wish it was for sale before I bought one glws awesome car I love mine. I would trade a hayabusa and money let me know

Hi Guys, apparenlty my user setttings reset and I never got any email notifications on this thread! The car is still for sale, I just took it out of storage today to take a few pics of the collection. SHANE! I will give you a ring today!

Attachments

• IMG_1942.JPG
    IMG_1942.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1940.JPG
    IMG_1940.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 90
All of Joe's vehicles are kept at a level most of us don't afford our children.

Hey Joe, I resemble that remark!!

Really sorry to everyone that's asked me questions over the past few months, somehow I didn't get notified on the responses.

So - I do have a little wiggle room in the price. I will not let it go for 15-16k however. The car is worth every penny and very clean.
I've driven it very little, matter of fact, I hardly drive the Buick or the TTA. Most of my time is spent on my bike or in the Vette these days. Someone who is looking for a TA won't be disappointed. Come look and you'll take it home.

Darn and I was hoping you were about ready to take 16... lol.. well I can wish .. just can't do a lot more plus the transport... do you have the white T-type in that pic also? is that the Buick your referring to?

thanks from Dallas

It is beautiful, I once turned my 87GN into a Pure white no tint paint job and it was done professionally and was beautiful.. so beautiful a guy bought it out in CA.

do you have your number posted? curious to know what you can do on the TA before I move on to a new Camaro or something

Hey Stage1 - It's likely the same car. I've owned this car twice. Sold it to a good friend of mine back in 2003. He had it until 2 years ago and he had it consigned at a place in Lawrence (he knew the guy that owns that place) He didn't sell it, was asking a lot and I bought it back...I'm nostalgic what can I say! But in reality it just sits so I really don't need it and I have more than I can drive myself anyways! Did you go see it then??

Yup,forgot the name of the dealer,remember them dealing with Porsches and such.They had the box of parts ,owners kit,etc.What rang a bell,is that they said the owner was friends with the dealership,and he lived just north in N.H.

Yep, he was into exotics. Kept telling my buddy he could get him $30k for the TA which I said would never happen. It was motorsports or something like that, I forget as well.

Never went to see it but figured it was yours. If I suddenly win the lottery it's mine.;)

Great talking to you yesterday, glad to see you haven't frozen to death. I'm loaded up right now on vehicles but may try and work out something with you.

Same here Shane. I've seen your garage, I know you have room for one more. I'll make you a package deal and you can buy them both!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.