You can type here any text you want

TTA #7 on Ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The car is a little rough. I think he should have fixed the bad and then sold it. Pretty unique car though. :cool:

Just what these guys said.. should have taken the time to fix it right and the numbers might be really good on it. The market is soft now and the economy is crap and people are not spending money for toys. I can't believe that body work on the quarter!! :eek: They do that kinda crap work in the ghetto of Philly for $25 bucks. How could any owner of that car actually watch someone do a repair job to one of these cars like that! Whoever did that work needs to be shot. At the least should have had that fixed properly. They used good old bondo on it and you'll need a tank full of sandpaper do get that mess off. Shame.. but would make a nice car if restored properly.

Just what these guys said.. should have taken the time to fix it right and the numbers might be really good on it. The market is soft now and the economy is crap and people are not spending money for toys. I can't believe that body work on the quarter!! :eek: They do that kinda crap work in the ghetto of Philly for $25 bucks. How could any owner of that car actually watch someone do a repair job to one of these cars like that! Whoever did that work needs to be shot. At the least should have had that fixed properly. They used good old bondo on it and you'll need a tank full of sandpaper do get that mess off. Shame.. but would make a nice car if restored properly.

I agree.Corporal Punishiment for the body shop guy!!!! :p

whats wrong with the rear quarter ?? just needs the right shade of white paint :confused: :eek: How the **** can someone try and sell a car like that !!

Title is listed as "other":frown:

After further review, the guy states that he has the title in hand!

Cool history........uncool rear left quarter panel........that guy should be shot! WOW!

I like the "soul glow" on the tires.. ya think he did them right before he took the pics ??? :rolleyes: :p

Looks like he used shoe polish to paint the qtr:rolleyes:

and I love the bondo/cheese grater look........................:eek:

It is way higher than I would give already............. probably a LOT more "secrets" to be found for 41k!

The most I would pay for that car is $12K. Assuming there is nothing else major wrong with the car. Maybe more like $10K now that I think about it.

hmmm .. thats interesting ... I don't believe it BUT ya never know:p :biggrin:

WOW There is an azz for every seat I guess:rolleyes:

Rob did you get my pics of the 10th TATA Thurs night?
Yeah I got a couple of the int and the side up close. Doesn't look like that car is in too bad of shape at all from the small photos.. Let me know how that comes out, hope you get it.

Why try bondo instead of just replacing with a new piece, it's not TTA specific like a stock down pipe, seems like 3rd Gen F-body stuff would be dime a dozen.

Back