You can type here any text you want

TTA and alky installation

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

Any tricks, or differences than a GN install? Basically the same, just not as much room under the hood?

Are you talking about an SMC kit installation? I had to remove my charcoal canister because there was no room with the SMC tank in there. I just vented the line to the air now, removing the canister set no codes and seems to work fine. Also u need a longer line for a TTA compared to a GN.

Basically same install kind of tight, but worth it to run more boost on the street!

~Murt

OK Razor.......did you convert the existing overflow tank to the alcohol tank? If so, where do I get the smaller overflow tank like you have? Cool setup.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
OK Razor.......did you convert the existing overflow tank to the alcohol tank? If so, where do I get the smaller overflow tank like you have? Cool setup.

4 hours at the u-pull it junkyard :).. I cant tell ya cuase then I gotta kill ya :)..

82 Toyota Cressida?..I bought like 7 small overflows all different sizes..this one fit rather nicely..wonder if its available new????

The factory tank is 1 1/2 gallons :eek: makem good cocktail :)

I'll post results as soon as I have them..going on a limb..

Back