You can type here any text you want

tta convertible for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cruesix

topless tta
:eek: never thought id even consider it..but if anyone is interested im gonna try to sell this..im buying a house and could use more $ for down payment..i could make it (just barely)without selling but it will totally break me...that would make for a miserable next few months..im asking 17,500.00 click the link at the end for some pics.a quick overview..89 gta convertible 3.8l turbo,2004r,327 posi,red/black/black..motor just rebuilt,trans rebuilt(also new converter)all brakes are new,all steering and shocks,struts are new,absolutly no rust anywhere of any kind,no dents,paint looks good(a little faded on the spoiler)top is 2 years old,always garaged,very nice car...please no trades i need money..if you think you want this car act fast i may change my mind..i have clear title in hand..will ship anywhere as long as its paid for first...can be seen by appointment just let me know
Dan
http://s89724942.onlinehome.us/images/cruesix/

I think you have perfect timing. I'm looking to build a TTA Conv't. Could you please send me more pics of the interior, etc? What are the specs of the motor/trans (mods, etc) ? TTA ECM, TTA dash ?

I just bought a house in Palatine. Not far from you.

Thanks!

chicagoTTA said:
I think you have perfect timing. I'm looking to build a TTA Conv't. Could you please send me more pics of the interior, etc? What are the specs of the motor/trans (mods, etc) ? TTA ECM, TTA dash ?

I just bought a house in Palatine. Not far from you.

Thanks!

you have mail :smile:

Back