You can type here any text you want

TTA for sale in So Cal.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonarccar

Hey everyone and thanks for your info and support. The TTA I was going to purchase here in So Cal. I'm going to pass on, looks like the wifey gets her boobs instead. The car can be seen at californiacars dot com they are primarly a Porche and classic car dealer in Thousand Oaks California. The milage was my reason for passing on it, I thought it was around 70K but that was the stocking number, it has 140k actual. The price is 11,900 if anyone is interested. Thanks again for everyone who took the time to help.;)

It just depends on which would get more use?? PS Smart to pass on that one seems to be overpriced IMO!!!:cool:

The doc says they will be good for 25 years. I hope by then money won't be an object, and she'll only be 52! Has anyone gone on the website to check the car out? just curious.

Looked at the car......now lets see the boobies!!!!:biggrin: It looks to be in very good condition with those miles, curious about mods because I would guess it will have more than a few!!!

Back