You can type here any text you want

TTA for sale in Tucson

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cottonpicker14

Was on vacation visiting my son in Tucson and saw a TTA on a dealers lot for sale. He deals in muscle cars and said that he has the TTA on consignment from the original owner. Has 45,000 miles. Looks all stock including belt, hoses, etc. Has the owners box, but not sure if its complete.
Seems to need some work. Took it for ride but didnt want to get on it much since it had no scan master. Boosted to 19 lbs. There were alot of repair slips lying on the back seat.
Anyway, he said the owner will take $14,500 Not sure if its worth it but if anyone is in Tucson and looking for a TTA, might be worth a look.

Attachments

• IMG_0639a.jpg
    IMG_0639a.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0638a.jpg
    IMG_0638a.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0636a.jpg
    IMG_0636a.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 123
So,
Did you grab the rear Bird emblem?:eek: ;)
Wish it was closer to me, I'd go look at it.

George:cool:

So,
Did you grab the rear Bird emblem?:eek: ;)
Wish it was closer to me, I'd go look at it.

George:cool:

No, the rear emblem was lying in the trunk on top of the T top bag. The dealer didnt even know that it belonged on the rear. I did show the guy how to unlock the radio with the mute button though.
I dont think its worth that kind of money, but might be to someone who is looking or wants to make the guy an offer.

The spoiler did have a crack on the right side. The paint needs to be buffed out too. Again, if it wasnt totally stock I dont think its worth the money. I offered him $12,000 and he said that the owner is out of the country and originally wanted $17,000 but lowered it to $14,500. From what I was told, the dealer has been in business since 1962 and seems reputable.
When I read a couple of the repair orders and title, the car came from Virginia, thats all I remember from what I read.

Back