You can type here any text you want

TTA found in France !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Just out of curiosity but do thye make yo modify them to meet certain standards in the UK/France? In the auction it says the car has ABS and air bags so I was wondering if they required him to add those to make it street legal in France.

Ya I saw the ABS / Airbag as well, never heard of any requirements to add that so I guess the guy (or girl) just ticket the boxes for that when he put it on e-bay ....

Only legal requirenments on an import in Europe (differs a bit between countries) would be the rear red foglights, orange/amber rear turn signals, front day time driving lights (white).

So some people really do a hack job on the wire harnesses, not a pretty sight sometimes, as well on the actual lights to get some orange/amber lights on there. I did mine really clean and also have original untouched wireharnesses and lights to return the car to OEM spec again (mine is still titled in VA).

Back