You can type here any text you want

TTA Front and Rear springs,shocks and struts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vsix

Ok i want to start replacing these parts ... what springs to use Moog replacements? part #s ? ....For the struts and shocks has anybody used Bilstiens? hows the ride? This is my first real F-body :) and its all STOCK parts old and worn :D so lets hear it from some F-body guys what they like to use :cool: i'm a old A-body 64-72 and G-body 78-88 guy i know what they like and need ...but this car is just alittle different ;)

Thanks Jim

Jim, The IROCs and GTAs had Bilstiens and they rode fine. How many miles do you have on your TTA?

Steve K.

Steve my TTA just cracked 100k so most of the suspension parts are pretty worn and original "untouched" :)

Jim

KYB AGX shocks seem the be the new ticket for these cars. Bilsteins are excellent but people that bought the KYB's have said they are even better. Fully adjustable too so you can tune the ride to your liking.

I got them but have not installed them yet, so can't comment on personal experience.

About $390 from PST.

Check out John's Performance for Global West springs.

Back