You can type here any text you want

TTA heads ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee Thompson

Will be looking for some roller rockers for a TTA with TTA heads--what is available and what about valve covers--First time working on a TTA.

Might get ahold of bo evens about the roller rockers.

I just asked him the same question last week, his response was "Call Randy Sr. at Harland Sharp for the roller rockers"

My guess, your going to buy 16 rockers.

Ive been collecting parts this last week for a TTA build, should be done in a few years. :rolleyes:

BW

Are the Harland TTA rockers different than Harland GN rockers. I think Lee is asking if the factory TTA valve covers will clean the Harlands.

Are the Harland TTA rockers different than Harland GN rockers. I think Lee is asking if the factory TTA valve covers will clean the Harlands.

Ever pulled the valve cover off a TTA? One is pedistal and the other is shaft mount.

I really thought they were big block ford rockers.. Might have to do some digging when i find out what i will need in the future.

BW

No.. theyre special. TTA850 got the ball rolling with these and Harland had a TTA in their shop.. bada bing.. rockers.

Small block Ford 1.7's are really close.. but not worth the hassle when they make a drop in and go set.

Leo.. need a hand.. hollar.

No.. theyre special. TTA850 got the ball rolling with these and Harland had a TTA in their shop.. bada bing.. rockers.

Small block Ford 1.7's are really close.. but not worth the hassle when they make a drop in and go set.

Leo.. need a hand.. hollar.

How close are they to the TTA's?

What is the ratio of the stockers, i thought they were 1.65?

Anyone put a solid roller in a TTA with which roller rockers?

I got the TTA Harland Sharp roller rockers in mine along with Comps full roller cam and lifters and the Comp Beehive springs and Manley SS valves. Heads ported and the valves are slightly larger than stock.

There's a thread here you will find useful http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-trans-am-tech/209736-pics-my-roller-rockers.html

The Harland Rockers are 1:6 ratio ... think the stockers are around 1.55 or so?

I only got about 45 min on my new engine so can't speak for the setup yet but it all came together nicely and the guys at Harland been very helpful and responsive with questions and so have Steve (TTA850).

You will need to modify the driver side VC as well as the stud type bolts for the rockers/VC's but it's all covered in the thread linked to above

Dls roller cam Hrland Sharpe 1.7 Rockers here ,but engine is not in the car yet,needed custom push rods,and need to machine down the bolts for the valve covers,the machining will be done by harland at their shop...

Back