You can type here any text you want

TTA logo patch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta583

Does anyone out there make a sew on patch out of a TTA "logo" such as the nose emblem etc. My car club is working up plans for a new club jacket. We are going to do the general club logo on the back and leave the front to be personalized by the member to fit their car. The GTO guys are easy, the 3rd gen firebird guys, like myself, are little more difficult.

Brent

Well, I may order one. As I mentioned my car club is working on club jackets. Ever tried to get 40 people to decide on one thing? How about 3 things, style, color, and design for the back.

Brent

I also bought a Grand National patch with the TTA patch. It is all high quality stuff at carmotorsports. Can't recommend them enough. Talk to Rich VanHoft when you call out there. He has several Trans Ams including the convertible TTA! I may drive out to Georgia this summer and get some pics of that thing. Very interesting guy to talk to. He is a veritable historian of the TTA.

Back