You can type here any text you want

TTA mailing list

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gewehr455

Is there a TTA mailing list other than the one offered by Tropica? The Tropica list doesn't seem to get much traffic.

It moved off the tropica list some time ago. Where i cant tell you as I have had computer crashes since then so I am out of the loop as well

later
Jeremy

There is an TTA owner that started up a better list than Topica for about 3 years ago and it has been working perfect every day since that.
Plenty of guys/girls? hanging around there and the traffic can be very busy some days....

But..... it looks like last weeks hurricane blowed out the server or something, also the websie is down where you register.

Anyway, the adress is http://www.89tta.net/ttalist.htm his name is Justin Jones and i'm sorry but i don't has his email adress, looks like it doesn't make a differnece in this case if his server is down.... any one that can chime in with Justin's email?

Greetings from Sweden!:cool:

I tried the links to the page as well as the email address. Both were down. I'll give it a try later. Thanks for the help.

Funny..... working fine here over in Sweden, both the website link and getting emails from the list as well.

Back