You can type here any text you want

TTA on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
He's been trying to sell that car on the TB boards for a few months.
Looks like it needs some attention.
S.

that was "sold" on the last auction .. $5800 ..had 42 bids :rolleyes: lots of low feedback people bidding ... maybe the top bidder crapped out :confused:

Grumpy said:
that was "sold" on the last auction .. $5800 ..had 42 bids :rolleyes: lots of low feedback people bidding ... maybe the top bidder crapped out :confused:

Isn't this the third time he has had it on Ebay?

Is it me, just the stupid Swede that wonders why to keep putting in so many bids 5 days before the auction is ended?

All of the bids are raging the finally price.... whats the problem?

Is this normal in USA?

some guys like to bid .. "IF" it were me I would wait till the last minute like some do :p

Grumpy said:
some guys like to bid .. "IF" it were me I would wait till the last minute like some do :p

Yea.... right man, now we are talking about seconds...... :biggrin:

Grumpy said:
That's how a TTA ended up in my driveway.
I took a shot at it, not really thinking I'd win the auction. Boy...was I wrong.
:eek: :biggrin:
S.

Well SNorman, thats exactly how I got mine. No reserve so I figured I wouldn't be close with my bid....I was wrong too!!!! Its been my second favorite mistake!!!! Wife still can't believe I did it. :eek: :eek:

Kma697 said:
Well SNorman, thats exactly how I got mine. No reserve so I figured I wouldn't be close with my bid....I was wrong too!!!! Its been my second favorite mistake!!!! Wife still can't believe I did it. :eek: :eek:

Ok, what is the first favorite mistake? Be honest now.

OK so maybe it(I mean she) wasn't a "mistake". Lets call it unplanned. ;)
But,like the car, I wouldn't change a thing!!!

This was the car IdahoGN sold to buy the Syclone. It ran a 10.75 and if you look at the TTA FAQ's (projectwe-4)there were the specs on it there. Problem after that run, the track booted him off for no tranny blanket.. parts and mods started coming off.. Make a nice race track beater for someone looking not to molest an original.

Actually if you look back a few years.. guy in Washington had it for sale.. couldnt sell it.. price kept dropping.. Shawn picked it up for a song.. he then threw in 1000's to build it.. cage, shifter, tranny, DFI, etc etc etc.. sells it.. and here it is.

Not pretty.. but tons of potential.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=152077

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141544

Add up the mods lots of money. Add up to fix'r up.. lots of money. Its a project.

well I am high bidder !!! "marykay" isn't bidding :rolleyes: :eek: ok who wants to do a road trip :p

Grumpy said:
well I am high bidder !!! "marykay" isn't bidding :rolleyes: :eek: ok who wants to do a road trip :p

Parts car?? Bet the wifey asks . . . What the heck you need another one for.

yup ... good parts car BUT it is a LONG DRIVE to get !!! someone outbid me ... had 2 negatives (didn't follow threw on 2 car deals ) :rolleyes: :eek:

Grumpy said:
yup ... good parts car BUT it is a LONG DRIVE to get !!! someone outbid me ... had 2 negatives (didn't follow threw on 2 car deals ) :rolleyes: :eek:

LOL! Not to mention, something like 9 bid retractions the past 6 months. Looks like he is about to screw another seller.

70Mach1 said:
LOL! Not to mention, something like 9 bid retractions the past 6 months. Looks like he is about to screw another seller.

no way would I let him bid my auction !!! :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

Back