You can type here any text you want

TTA owners with kids

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randy Greenoe

I don't know if there will be any interest in this or not but I thought it was a cool idea. Here goes.
Last summer I was at flea market and I bought a Don"The Snake Prudhomme"funny car GO CART.Well now 6 months laterI find my self tripping over this same go cart. So I get thinking. I remember seeing in an old Kirban Publication a G.N. go cart and thought how cool is that. Well now I think man if a guy had a TTA and a young child wouldn't it be cool for the kid to have a car like daddy's{or mommy's}
I think with minimal effort that you could turn this into a TTA. Just remove the stickers and have reproduction TTA stickers made. The car is already white and in good shape.
I am not trying to get rich off it I would just rather see some father son {or daughter} get some ejoyment out of it.I paid $350 for it and if I get money back I would be happy. If you send me a picture with your child riding it I will refund $20.I would like to see some kid get some enjoyment out or it,I think moms and dads would get a kick out of it also. I can't post pictures of it right now but could do so in about a week. Just wanted to see if any of you guys thought this was as cool idea as I do.
This post was not meant to offend anybody and if I posted in the wrong forum I am truly sorry and please feel free to delete it. Ant interest post here or feel free to E~mail me. :cool:

Back