You can type here any text you want

TTA parts ... Dana 44 rear end

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok car is gone and I have extra "junk" Dana 44 ..24k miles.. 331 gears $1300 ... tranny mount , engine mounts .. alum MAF pipes , stock replacement MAF pipe .. Ill post more as I come across it :cool:

tranny mount,is that the bommerang part or actuall mount,I need both ,can you help.. Dennis :)

trans mount pieces $250 .. complete mount $500 :eek: (hey it's the last one I have ) ... MAF pipes are also the last one's .. sorry not worth making them :redface: I have 1 short one (replaces the stock plastic piece) $35 shipped .. 1 long one $80 shipped .. .. just cleaning out and there is a lot here :rolleyes:

Attachments

• TTAmafPIPES.JPG
    TTAmafPIPES.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 373
trans mount pieces $250 .. complete mount $500

Sorry to be a pain,

but what does $250 buy me ----- and what does $500 buy me ,please send pics since I dont even know what I am missing...this is not going to be a perfect car so spohn might be cheaper...tta stuff is not gold yet:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well didn't find the "pieces" today . I have another one from an f body with the TTA motor and trans .. $200 shipped ... TTA parts gold ??? yes to me they are :p its no problem for me to stash the TTA stuff compared to the 15 engines and a gazillion trannys BRFs and TAFs .. goin threw junk in one corner I found 5 more tranny's :rolleyes: guess I have to much storage space:p

Attachments

• trannymount.JPG
    trannymount.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 363
Dan
I still want a TAF tranny for that TTA I bought from you.
maybe we can work a deal on that dana rear and the tranny on the same pallet.

Dan
I still want a TAF tranny for that TTA I bought from you.
maybe we can work a deal on that dana rear and the tranny on the same pallet.

Is your car delivery guy coming out this way :confused:

trans mount pieces $250 .. complete mount $500 :eek: (hey it's the last one I have ) ... MAF pipes are also the last one's .. sorry not worth making them :redface: I have 1 short one (replaces the stock plastic piece) $35 shipped .. 1 long one $80 shipped .. .. just cleaning out and there is a lot here :rolleyes:

I got one "mid sized" one I will be parting with shortly ... been powder coated silver and been used for around 1000 miles or so ... complete with hoses and stainless clamps ... drop me a line if interested jlarsson@london.com ... swapping to the "long version" :-)

hey it's discontinued :eek: :p

Must be some used old stock :biggrin: Finaly got around to get the long version powder coated that I picked up ages ago from you when I stopped by visiting ... will look great with my new (well old) engine and painted engine bay etc :cool:

Once I sell my kidney on the black market I'll definitely take that rear :D

Would be a nice piece for the car....... See you around tax time if you still have it.......

Scott I tried calling ya at 5 AM and no one answered :p give ya a call later :biggrin:

ok just waiting another day from Scott. :confused: then the Dana 44 is for sale again .. I can deliver to Cecil County in Md in Oct 12th Buick meet OR Reynolds, Ga. in the beginning of Nov. :cool:

Back