TTA Parts for sale

Tta parts for sale

ttt . If your looking for tta parts look at the photobucket pics. most prices are listed with pics. Thanks Steve

re: tt/a parts

i will take the item in picture #36 the smaller of the two Alternator brackets for $20 and the 89 TT/A headers and crossover pipe too. Are there any repair welds on the headers or any broken bolts or any other defects???

i will take the item in picture #36 the smaller of the two Alternator brackets for $20 and the 89 TT/A headers and crossover pipe too. Are there any repair welds on the headers or any broken bolts or any other defects???

The headers look like they have factory welds.the crossover is flattened out a little. I took some pics. I will email them to you.

re:header pics

I will only take the small alternator bracket in picture #36 for $20.00 p;us shipping
The headers are in less than desirable condition so i will have to pass. Unless you would take $200 for them i will keep looking for a set in better condition.....Send me your paypal information and i will send payment.....Dave

I will only take the small alternator bracket in picture #36 for $20.00 p;us shipping
The headers are in less than desirable condition so i will have to pass. Unless you would take $200 for them i will keep looking for a set in better condition.....Send me your paypal information and i will send payment.....Dave

The headers are dirty in the pics from sitting in my basement for the last 5 years .I was going to send them out and have them powder coated . Just want to make sure you dont want them because I got more emails on them .
Thanks steve

re: headers

sell the headers to the next in line. I will only be needing the alternator bracket today.....Thanks......Dave

pic 19

i sent u a pm about number 19 im needing the part how much shipped to 75701 thanks adam and i might like a few more parts .:)

Do you have the following:

1. Engine Oil-dipstick and / or tube
2. Transmission Oil-dipstick and / or tube
3. Flat metal bracket holding the turbo boost solenoid to the passenger side 4. valve cover (front most vc bolt/stud)
5. Round 90 degree bracket holding the hard fuel lines on the driver side valve cover (front most vc bolt/stud)
6. Flat slightly bent (short round bend) on passenger side cross member engine bracket holding the passenger side brake hard line in place.

Any help much appreciated, PM or email jlarsson@london.com

Do you have the following:

1. Engine Oil-dipstick and / or tube
2. Transmission Oil-dipstick and / or tube
3. Flat metal bracket holding the turbo boost solenoid to the passenger side 4. valve cover (front most vc bolt/stud)
5. Round 90 degree bracket holding the hard fuel lines on the driver side valve cover (front most vc bolt/stud)
6. Flat slightly bent (short round bend) on passenger side cross member engine bracket holding the passenger side brake hard line in place.

Any help much appreciated, PM or email jlarsson@london.com

I looked through what I have. and I dont see any thing on your list. I bought most of the tta stuff off ebay about 4 years ago as a lot and never really went through it till the last couple months. Did you look at the phototbucket pics? I f there is anything there let me know

I looked through what I have. and I dont see any thing on your list. I bought most of the tta stuff off ebay about 4 years ago as a lot and never really went through it till the last couple months. Did you look at the phototbucket pics? I f there is anything there let me know

Had a good look at all the pictures but hard to say if any of the parts I'm after are in any of the bags or any of the boxes :)