You can type here any text you want

TTA Personalized License Plate Ideas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

Anyone have any ideas on what to put on a personalized plate for my TTA. The ones I thought of have been taken so I'm trying to make up a new list and just looking for others input. Thanks, Jason

Here are some on the one I'm thing of now
WICKEDV6
1QUICKV6
1QWK6
TURBO TA
BLWN BIRD
BLWN BYRD

Thanks, For the replies guys. I went to the tag office today to check on the availabilty some of the names and forgot today was a holiday and there closed. Thanks, Jason

VANITY PLATES

WEBAD
FASTTA
IGOFST
Sorry, but it's the best I can do off the top of my head. It's really a personal call. have fun!
Dale

Florida is a tough state for tags.. they all seem to be taken.

Mine is

QUICKY1

I aint giving any ideas :D

Originally posted by tracy
You missed out on a good one Shawn!

Trace......Between the New Baby and Moving....Everything was hectic as hell...then didnt have Internet service in the new house for a few weeks (ComCrap Succs!!!!)When I got back online ...I saw you had already listed the car..The car was a real Beauty!!!!..Maybe we both missed out...:(

Took the GN to the track for the first time this week....went 11.80@115 on 19lbs,Street Chip and Pump gas....1 knock count in directscan...Cant wait to see 25 lbs on a race chip and 116 in the tank..... :D

Originally posted by 19TTA89
Trace......Between the New Baby and Moving....Everything was hectic as hell...then didnt have Internet service in the new house for a few weeks (ComCrap Succs!!!!)When I got back online ...I saw you had already listed the car..The car was a real Beauty!!!!..Maybe we both missed out...:(

Took the GN to the track for the first time this week....went 11.80@115 on 19lbs,Street Chip and Pump gas....1 knock count in directscan...Cant wait to see 25 lbs on a race chip and 116 in the tank..... :D

You've got a great car it's beauty also. Impressive times and seems like there is alot left in it. Good luck with the new baby and all the best.

Originally posted by tracy
You've got a great car it's beauty also. Impressive times and seems like there is alot left in it. Good luck with the new baby and all the best.

Congrats on your new addition to the family also....And best wishes to you and your Family...:)

How bout those pesky cobra and viper owners!

SN8KETR
I8ASN8K

BOOSTED
FORDETR
1QWKSIX
WHYTRY

All these wouldn't be my choice since my car is not as fast as 19TTA89's car is :(

Back