You can type here any text you want

TTA Petcock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TClassic

OK, I just spent the better part of an hour crawling around under the car, as the title says, where the **** is the Petcock on these TTA's. I'm sure that when I have it up on the lift on Sunday it'll be plain as mud, but I'd like to know now! I'm so used to the Buicks, I'm sure this new TTA is gonna be fun!!
Still has the Factory Coolant in it:eek: !!

Was pleasantly surprised though to find the Owners Kit, Sunshades, Factory GM Mats & Original Window sticker hiding in the Hatch area though! After having 4 Buicks over the years, 2 Limiteds & 2 T's I think I'm gonna like this TTA!!

Forgot where that thing is, but the factory coolant is in there after all these years? And there's no damage?

It "May" have been changed once, but with only 30 or so miles on the car since early '99, I think it's about time. It runs nice & cool though, so....
ANYBODY...wheres that Dam Petcock????

If I recall correctly it is on the passenger side. If no one confirms this before I get home I can look at the one that is currently out of the car.

I'll be able to check in a few hours. Look for a hole through that tray the radiator sits in.... the petcock barely protrudes through on my GN. It's about even with the bottom of the metal tray. Forgot if the TTA is like that...

If it is the drain for the radiator, it´s located in the lower corner on the passanger side. Just underneath the hose.

Back