You can type here any text you want

TTA rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Anyone rebuild there own ? I have noticed a little noise in mine everyone say's it's normal but I'm oicky and plan to get all new bearings/seals and maybe gears if I see anything that looks worn . I know they may have a sim or need a shim for the cone??
Just wondering if anyone has ever done a tech article or has any pointers for this prodject. I will be doing it myself as every time I have ever taken something somewhere to be fixed it's never right !! then I come here and get the correct info and do it myself so this time we skip the middle man.:D

this is a very easy prodject and cost about $150.00 for all new bearings, seals, shim, gear marking compound. took about 3 1/2 hrs to do it total. Just be shure you have access to a press and a bearing race driver set. nice and quiet super smooth. makes me :)

not off the top of my head but napa auto 24 westminster rd in finksburg had everything I needed in 1 day.

Originally posted by gn4u2c
not off the top of my head but napa auto 24 westminster rd in finksburg had everything I needed in 1 day.

If you will research the part numbers and make a new post in the TTA tech forum (this forum), I'll link it to the TTA FAQ list :) Its an issue that will come up again....

Leeb

Back