You can type here any text you want

TTA Sunshades...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I got a new batch of sunshades in. They came out awesome. They are not a dead match to the color but very close. He tried 4 different fabrics to get these as close as possible. No one makes them like these. All hand made. They are same thickness material. The cardboard used is better then OEM. It's water resistant covered in vinyl and slightly thicker then OEM. They don't flex and feel as flimsy as the cardboard OEM ones. I had an OEM set of sunshades destroyed to makes these so the shape, size, and form is perfect to the OEM ones. There is some cheaper aftermarket ones out there that do not even fit as close to how these fit and the quality of those is horrible as I've owned them and this is what made me find a better sunshade. I've sold about 2 dozen sets so far and everyone was very happy with them. These are a must for leather cars in the summer!

I have 3 sets for sale. I also had some gray ones made for the GN guys. I had 4 sets made in tan and Jason (QuikyOne) was the first to get a set from this batch. If I miss anyone I can get more made right away. They are ready to ship. $150 plus actual shipping. If you want more then one set or if you want a set for the TTA and a set for the GN I'll include shipping! Sorry for the watermark on the pictures but the last time I posted pictures of these a vendor stole them and is using them on his site still!!

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

Installed a set in my TTA today to check for fitments and color match. Came out better then I thought. The nice part is the back is made of water resistant vinyl and not cardboard like the OEM ones. I have a few sets left get them while you can! :cool:

TTOPSHADEINSTALLED2.JPG

TTOPSHADEINSTALLED1.JPG

Just for a comparison my headliner and visors are original. That's how close the sunshades are to the original headliner/visor material.

Back