You can type here any text you want

TTA Value?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
There is a TTA for sale near me. Asking price is $14,500. Was just wondering if its worth it.

94,xxx miles, stock turbo, new heads (unknown brand), 206/206 cam, SMC alcohol, BstC, ScanMaster2, 3" exhaust ( i believe), and an engine strap.

Walbro 340 pump, 009 injector, and adjustable regulator. Chip unknown.

New emblems and decals; all NOS, mint interior, T-Top, great paint.

Number 285.

Any help appreciated

big mods like that normally scare people and will lead to lower prices.

that thing has some miles on it to...

too high imo.

Too high price i'd say. Mine was on Ebay on buy it now for 17.5 but I ended up with it for less and it only has 19k miles on it. I'd say wait and look you will find a one with lesser miles i'm sure. Or try and talk him down to a number you'd be more happy with.

There was a guy around here selling his for around 9k and he had somewhere around 70k miles (I forget the exact milage). And it was in pretty good shape, couple paint chips and ther steering wheel was a little ripped up but aside from that a nice car.

As usual there are many TTA's for sale, all you have to do is let the market to know that you wan't to buy one.

Put one up here and on all the other Turbo Forums.

AND!!!! Do not forget the TTA maillist where you can find many TTA's for sale!

I have helped 3 guys here in Sweden with TTA purchase from USA, many answers every time, the last one arrived just before Christmas.

TTA e-mailist: http://www.89tta.net/ttalist.htm

And yes, that price was to high with that miles on it.....

Back