You can type here any text you want

TTA Value

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WickedTTA

Everyone knows the value for TTA's will only go up.check out the TTA for sale @Greenesclassiccars.com . It has 2075 miles,has all the collectable stuff. $61,000.00 -

???????

Everyone knows the value for TTA's will only go up.check out the TTA for sale @Greenesclassiccars.com . It has 2075 miles,has all the collectable stuff. $61,000.00 -

Take a closer look @ the odometer in one the photos.
Doesn't l@@k like 2075 to me.Maybe I'm blind..

Nice car. Cloth interior. Aerowing cracked at 2k miles. Shouldn't the turbo heat shield bolts be black? $28,000.

Can't tell on the miles at all from those pics but it don't look like it was stored in the best garage all these years that's for sure. I've never seen that yellow spray paint on the shock towers either. The turbo bolts look correct just nasty. I'd say the miles are close to correct just not stored in a climate controlled garage. 61K is way way high that's for sure. Better knock that in half and maybe some more off.

Way to high. Nice care except the Rear spoiler. But then I am partial to cloth interior cars due to the wear of the leather! :biggrin:

- Dave

Back