You can type here any text you want

TTA valve cover stud/bolts - VPI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Did you get hold of the bolt-studs from VPI? Anything else you were after that VPI have we should know about:rolleyes:

Yes, I got my stud bolts and thanks again. I held off ordering part number 25519219. I haven't figured out if this part number represents the "acorn" nut only or if the washer and grommet are included as a local dealer described.

Yes, I got my stud bolts and thanks again. I held off ordering part number 25519219. I haven't figured out if this part number represents the "acorn" nut only or if the washer and grommet are included as a local dealer described.

Great, VPI had around 200 or so of the stud-bolts when I got a set about 2 years ago ...

For the acorn nut I suspect that part number is the acorn nut only, don't see them selling the complete set (nut,washer,grommet) under one part number ... I do see the acorn nuts on e-bay (new set of 6) for some redicoulus money ($99 or so) ...

I had my set and a couple of spare sets of acorn nuts and washers (note one of the washers on the TTA is L shaped holding the fuel lines in place the other 5 are round washers and the same as used on the FWD buicks with the same valvecovers as ours) powder coated satin black as all the brackets etc on my engine, came out really well ... bit fiddly with the acorn nuts due to size, we put them all on a some longer bolts so they could media blast them and then hang them on the line. Turned out really good, got some extra in case I ruin some of them removing the valve covers in the future.

Back