You can type here any text you want

tta1240

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
well i sold tta1240. just wanted to thank every one for all of the help and advise trough out the years.

man what a trip that was driving in 3inches of snow with drag radials,bald nittos.

i had no choice i got stuck in a snow storm 1/2 of the way dropping the car off.damm weather station is nevr right

Its a sad day whenyo sell a TTA....

I sold my first TTA as a grub stake in the stock market, with the ultimate goal of building a new home.

The second car came along when I wasn't looking, but it was too good a deal to pass on. I fixed it up and sold it last year in preparation for construction.

I miss those cars. We're getting bids now and should begin construction on the new housein a month or so. Will have 1,050 square feet in the garage :cool:

When construction is complete, I'll have another LC2 car in a garage with a lift to change the oil :)

ya i will miss the tta,looking for a gn now.i traded the tta for 1997 vette
with 409 dynoed rear will horespower but i am going to sell it.

ya that s it ,i had three offers on it.its a nice car but has rebuilt title.my buddys ready to give me 15k for it and i only wanted 13k for the tta.

Yeah, I wanted something that was gonna hold value. I agree the Vette was nice but it's not a TTA. A Vette is not practical having a family.

Back