You can type here any text you want

TTOP car window & TTOP seals

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
any suggestions for getting a TTOP car to seal ?

I seem to get leaks between where the TTOP and window seal but up together.

Any suggestions ? fill it with some gasket maker? Thanks for the help...

I am "restoring" a ttop car and I have another also that was done about 2 years ago. How old are your ttop seals and what brand if they are new? Do you still have the blow out clips on the top of your a pillars? Shoot a pic also of the trouble area. I paid $100 bucks for one original set of ttop seals and $600 for another set. I really wanted to cut the top off and put on a hard top for that price.

I've had my seals in place for 8years now, not glued in because I realized I made a mistake buying them... Metro/soff seal.
I made up my mind, when money is good I'll go with Steele rubber.. They are pricey but my dads bought a bunch of stuff over the last few years for other resto projects (no GN stuff). But the quality IS top notch and I'd like to think the t-top seals will also be good.... Mike

I've had my seals in place for 8years now, not glued in because I realized I made a mistake buying them... Metro/soff seal.
I made up my mind, when money is good I'll go with Steele rubber.. They are pricey but my dads bought a bunch of stuff over the last few years for other resto projects (no GN stuff). But the quality IS top notch and I'd like to think the t-top seals will also be good.... Mike

Just looked them up, they are pricey but interested in trying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back