TTS Winner

Missy

Congratulations to my good buddy David Barclay for winning TTS this year at the GS Nationals! Just a couple more feet and I could have caught you!! ;) Thank you for giving me a good run! It helps me know what I need to work on! (y)

Missy

Thanks Missy!!!! It was a lot of fun mixed in with ALOT of last second thrashing!!! I appreciate the extra time to fix my junk just to make the finals and Lord knows it was a shot in the dark. Air/Fuel all jacked up...boost was going to be an unknown...oil coming all breathers but as always a GREAT couple of days and nights hanging with you and all the others. Thanks to Collin for helping me thrash after the breakage, Kip for finding the part and Steve Brangers for the loan. Bill, nice job on getting the people in on this class after TSA..not bad for the 1st year.

Congrats on the win ! It was great to see friends race and hang out.

We were supposed to have five. Two broke in test and tune and qualifying and the third had brake issues so did not even make it with his car. So it came down to just David and me. Write up coming soon...

Missy