You can type here any text you want

TTV - are you sure you want to RACE?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toady

Dave, you wanted smack talk? Check out this post on another board (the one with the "s" at the end):
http://www.****************/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10721 If this doesn't work, search for posts by rose1mr

My favorite quote (and there are many):
All of you can say whatever it is you want to.....bottom line is I will have my GN long after you all beat the hell outta yours.

Sure, when I am too old or crippled to drive it will be too late...but you know what...at least its preserved like it was just driven from a Buick Dealer...and thats All I really care about!

I will not be at the Vegas show this year. Last year was my final show. First off, too many gearheads. 2nd, not enough people whom in everyday life would give the time of day to. 3rd, too many atrocites out on the track. I could go to a bone yard and fine better looking GN's than what show up at the Vegas Nationals! Its heartbreaking to say the least.

I know a bunch of you go to Vegas each year. Everyone I've met at previous TT events has been "good folk." So WTF? I'll be sure to give all you gearheads the time of day when I get there to watch your atrocities go down the track... :mad: :rolleyes: What a tool.

Rhett,

I couldn't find that thread, looks like just another rant from someone who has too much time and energy on their hands.

The two Vegas events I attended were a blast! You just can't go wrong having an event at that track and in that town.

Dave,

It looks like links to the "s" board get ***-ed out. You can copy the link, paste it, and then replace all the *** with "turbobuick(s)" minus the (). In a nutshell, and I do mean NUTS, here is this guy's philosophy.

I go to the track when the GN Nationals come around, and it makes me sick to see people treat their GN's like garbage. Then, when they are done beating them to death, they try to get top dollar on Ebay! What is with you people? The car should be treated like a 69 Camero would be...polished with a diaper and looked at from around ropes!

Apparently, not only is it wrong to race a Turbo Buick, but those of us who enjoy it, well, what's with us people? The part that got me was the quote from my first post where he implies that just about everyone who attends the Vegas event is beneath him. Tool.

See ya Friday.
Rhett

What a dooshbag! If he knew anything about cars there is far more 69 camaro race cars than GN's. when I run my car at the track its not any different than what happens on the street!:D

Back