TType on Ebay for $1250...

WakkoSS

Guy's ! button must be stuck though. This is carbureted right? How much HP/Torque?

Yep it's carbed.

Here's the #'s 190hp @ 1,600 rpm and 280 ft lbs @ 2,400 rpm.
3,732 produced that year.

Just noticed it's missing the turbo hood... If the doors are good It's worth about $300 in parts :)

Man, that car looks "busy" under the hood.

I think 1983 was the first year for the OD trans.

Yes that's the last year of the carbedHotAirSlugs..... Yes that was the first year of the 200r4 trans (BR1) in the car too.

Busy....YES IT IS... Try replacing all those vac lines.

Jim

Yes. I know how you feel Jim. They are very busy. That is my cars hardtopped twin.

Here is why 83's are unique cars.
http://pat83t.tripod.com/my83t/id18.html

With good paint and interior you might be suprised what these cars book for according to kelly blue book. ( http://www.kbb.com )

Also it is worth well more than $300 in parts. A reman'd wiper motor is $156.00 exchange. The distributor is $142.00 And that isn't even getting into the turbo, tranny, carb., or manifolds.

headlights

Where did you get that headlight set up.... I NEED the bright blue lights for my car and cant get REAL ones in a sealed bulb?

Thx

Originally posted by Brian Mc
Where's the sport steering wheel?
Not very "sporty" interior-wise.
- 60/40 deluxe split bench
- crank windows
- Limited interior trim with door-pulls
- "regular" Regal steering wheel

Was the "sport" steering wheel a 3 thin-spoke affair with the big horn button?

I liked the factory aluminum wheels that came standard on these cars, even though they were 14 inchers.

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Clear parking light lenses.

Sweet car, Pat!!:)

Re: headlights

Originally posted by 85TurboTtype
Where did you get that headlight set up.... I NEED the bright blue lights for my car and cant get REAL ones in a sealed bulb?

Thx

Do a search under headlights under parts for sale...someone on there was selling kits for $130 or so.

Re: headlights

Originally posted by 85TurboTtype

Thx

Actually I got mine shipped for about $120 (for 4 diamond cut housings with bulbs. A friend used 2 in his truck) from www.prostreetlighting.com They don't come with the wiring adapters (h-4 is for a 2 headlight system) but they did come with plugs so I made my own adapters. Easy enough to do. Just crimp on male blade connectors and when you plug them into the stock harness rotate them one pin counter-clockwise.

Originally posted by troGNman
Not very "sporty" interior-wise.
- 60/40 deluxe split bench
- crank windows
- Limited interior trim with door-pulls
- "regular" Regal steering wheel

Was the "sport" steering wheel a 3 thin-spoke affair with the big horn button?

I liked the factory aluminum wheels that came standard on these cars, even though they were 14 inchers.

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Clear parking light lenses.

Sweet car, Pat!!:)

Thanx. There was a bucket option for these cars. Mine has power windows, locks, and drivers seat which is something that car didn't have. Mine only had the regular regal wheel also on it but the sport wheel was the same pretty much as the later models. I really kinda like the stock wheels but want something different, maybe in a 16". Thanx again for the compliment.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I will be quiet now. :D

Hey, once in a while you "before SFI" guys have to speak up and remind the rest of us that you're here. :)