You can type here any text you want

tubular a arm?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Weight savings an strength....possible adjustability... if you do the uppers,might as well the lowers to for more benifit,Boxed are prefured in the rear.

whats the benifit of tubular upper a arms?

Tubulars don't flex as much as stock stamped steel, whether we are talking fronts or rears. Weight savings is a big benefit as well. Plus, they look a hell of a lot nicer than the stockers... GBodyparts sells some nice ones for a very inexpensive price.

Tubulars don't flex as much as stock stamped steel, whether we are talking fronts or rears. Weight savings is a big benefit as well. Plus, they look a hell of a lot nicer than the stockers... GBodyparts sells some nice ones for a very inexpensive price.
there was a thread about some from a place called speedway motors....cant find it...but they do look alot better...

Yes, I have a speedway catalog and their arms look about the same as GBodyparts, and I think prices were about the same IIRC. Plus, I'd rather pay a few extra bucks to keep a vendor supporting the board.

Have the GBodyParts set on my GN. Fit great, look good, and easy to install. Probably took 50lbs. off the front of the car with them.

Have the GBodyParts set on my GN. Fit great, look good, and easy to install. Probably took 50lbs. off the front of the car with them.

more like 6 lbs on the uppers

as a plus they offer more downpipe clearance , important for lowered cars

more like 6 lbs on the uppers

as a plus they offer more downpipe clearance , important for lowered cars

Probably so Doc. But I did the lowers as well, which is where the most loss was. Those stockers are heavy!

Back