Tuning for cooler weather

NicksTurbo6

Last night I took the GN out and the outside temp was in the mid 40's, AIT
reading in the low 50's. I run a TT chip with 60s, Racetronix 340 pump and
sender, hotwired, FP 45psi line off, 17 PSI on 93 pump. Last night the AEM wide band went up to
12:3 and rising, so I quickly let off, picking up 1.9 degrees of knock on the SM. Last time I drove the car was about a month ago. Temps were still in the upper 60's, low 70's, and I was good using the default setting in the TT chip for fuel (128) and getting an AFR of around 11.5. When I got back home, I went in and added 10% more fuel WOT to try to get back to my target AFR, but did'nt have a chance to take it back out for a test flight. What are you guys having to do to your tunes for the cooler weather? Is adding around 10% more fuel not out of the norm?

The cooler the outside air the more fuel the car is going to want. Your car might want 10 percent more and others might want more or less. It might be time for you to invest in a turbotweak wide band chip so it will correct the fuel need with the change in outside air temps

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I might have to put that on my list of mods for the winter. It would be nice to have it do the correction on it's own. I was just curious to see the difference in fueling other guys have to put in with the cooler weather.