Tuning shop in Fort Mill, SC

skwatt

I met a guy at Pinks All Out (while I was struggling to get the car running good) and he told me about a Buick tuning shop in Fort Mill SC. Anybody know the name and reputation of it? I NEED A GOOD TUNE! And I can't go very far from Charleston. HELP!

I met a guy at Pinks All Out (while I was struggling to get the car running good) and he told me about a Buick tuning shop in Fort Mill SC. Anybody know the name and reputation of it? I NEED A GOOD TUNE! And I can't go very far from Charleston. HELP!

There is no shop in Fort Mill. I live in Fort Mill and I am sure that I have the only turbobuick in the town. Did you have the Hot Air car? If so I am pretty sure I met you. Once in staging lanes and once coming in or something. Maybe I misunderstood a question and thought you were asking me where I was from.

Sully

There is no shop in Fort Mill. I live in Fort Mill and I am sure that I have the only turbobuick in the town. Did you have the Hot Air car? If so I am pretty sure I met you. Once in staging lanes and once coming in or something. Maybe I misunderstood a question and thought you were asking me where I was from.

Sully
I have the hot air that is converted to an 86. I did meet with you in the staging lanes and asked you about where the vacuum line for the stock boost controller went. I met another guy who told me about a shop in Fort Mill. Maybe he was giving me misinformation. All I know is that I really need a tune. 13.95 with my stuff is completely unacceptable and I am not gaining anything by trying to get it myself. I need someone who KNOWS what they are doing to lead me in the right direction. By the way, your car did quite well and I was very jealous! LMAO

There is no tuning shop in Fort Mill for our TR's. Sully is the closest to you that I know can be of help. Otherwise keep an eye out for when there is a get-together at a track for some "local" assistance.

I agree with you, that with everything mechanically sound the car sound run mid-11's. Add a Powerlogger to your signature as well.

K.