You can type here any text you want

Turbo Advice and Recommendations

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t3intercooled

Im attempting to find out what turbo will fit my budget and which will fit my build.

I had the Precision GT6765 full ball bearing with S cover but had to sell it for surgery unfortunately. I LOVED that turbo! Being thats discontinued similar types seem to be aroubd the $1500-2000 range. Im on a budget but not 100% sure where, except i know I cant go near the $1500 range.

A board member has a 76mm Turbo for Sale with a
Turbonetics Compressor Housing and a Precision 3 bolt Exhaust Housing with the Q Trim Wheel. Now I also have access to purchase a PTE6665 which I know is a entry level turbo. My goals arent that big so I can go with a entry level or non entry level, it doesnt really matter to me.

Just mainly looking for opinons on if either one of the turbos listed above will have a significant or noticable decrease in power or performance. Alao if there are other turbos that are out there that would fit my needs better I am open.

As for the key parts I have a origional 109 block. I have champion aluminum heads and they are assembled with Isky Gold Stripe 1.550 double springs with dampers and are 295lb closed/580lbs open at 600 lift. They have titanium retainers, 10 degree locks, 1.60 stainless exhaust valves and 1.90 stainless intake valves and they are topped with 1.65 ratio 7/16 stud mounted Scorpion roller rockers. In addition I have Comp Cams 885 Roller lifters. and at the present time im unsure of what my cam grind is so i figured id list what my heads are assembled with. And lastly i have a 9" Art Carr non lock up 3200 stall converter and a fabricated to fit powerstroke diesel intercooler.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts, I greatly appreciate it!

I have a used Turbonetics CPT-66 that I just took off my car. I'll sell it pretty cheap.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back